The Presidents Room

About

About the Architecture

The Phoenix was built in 1893, and is Cincinnati's finest example of Italian renaissance architecture. It was originally known as The Phoenix Club, the first Jewish Businessmen's organization in this region of the country. The architect was the renowned Samuel Hannaford, best known for his design of Music Hall, and also the architect for other great Cincinnati landmarks.